Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I am afraid...



It is that fear that has me tuning out the little voice inside my head, left me with writers block, and made me doubt my awesomeness.  I have decided to let go of all my fear and to really own who I am.

For years I have let the fear of what people think of me dictate how I acted.  I basically hide myself of everyone.  This has left me a little confused in who I really am.  It is going to take a lot of time and a little bit of experimenting to rediscover myself and tune back in to the little voice inside my head.

I am going to be 100% me 100% of the time.  Who I am is awesome and it is time to stop hiding.



P.S.  Forgive me for this short post...  It is going to take a little bit more to break through my writers block.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you visited my blog a while ago and just seen the comment so thought i would return the favour :) your blog is great and dont worry the writers block will go - just keep being awesome :)

    E x

    http://saywhatyourheartwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete